The event will be held from March 18th to March 25th 2023, with a brief information session on March 18th (10 am MST) and with the winner being announced on April 1st 2023.
Anyone is eligible to participate.
Project and Submission Requirements
$100 will be given to the highest scoring app with the top 5 apps getting DevPost wins and being published on our blog.
Judging Criteria and Winner Selection
- Usefulness (Out of 5): How big is the market for this app? Are there other apps like this out there? If so, how does this one compare? Is this something that will be used often? Is it intuitive and easy to use?
- Complexity (Out of 5): How detailed is this app? Complexity of algorithms used? Variety of functions/libraries used? How creatively was this app done?
- Appearance (Out of 5): How does the app look? Is it clean and easy to understand? Is the documentation and wording sufficient?
- Execution (Out of 5): Does the app work? Are there any problems with the app? Could it be done better? What improvements need to be made? Is this something that someone would be able to use?
- Views (Out of 3): How many views did the app get? (250/500/1000 views)
- Bonus (Out of 1): Attending the information session